Get to know more about Christchurch with these publications:
- A Guide to Christchurch City
- We're Open! (Spring 2013) [PDF 4.13MB].
- Antarctic Connections
- For a downloadable PDF of Antarctic Connections go here [PDF 662KB]. This is a guide to sites that show the connection between Christchurch and Antarctica.
- Banks Peninsula Parks
- A guide to various parks located in Banks Peninsula, Christchurch [PDF 2.19MB].
- Christchurch City Parks
- A guide to various parks located in Christchurch [PDF 2.28MB].
- City Heritage Guide
- A guide to various heritage places in central Christchurch [PDF 6.79MB].
- The Facts
- Information brochure about things to see and do in Christchurch [PDF 7.09MB].
- 'Neat Places' Central
- Just some of the neat places (under headings such as: the arts, drinks, eats, fashion, home & living) that can be found in Christchurch's central city [PDF 9.6MB].
- Canterbury Touring Map
- A great map showing touring routes, sites and districts in the Canterbury Region [PDF 2.88MB].
- Avon River/Otakaro River Walk
- A guide to various sites located around the central city's Avon River [PDF 1.76MB].
Archived brochures (before Earthquake):
- Scenic Drive Guide
- Three self-guided drives around the city with themes of Gardens, the Avon River and the Port Hills [PDF 2.6MB]
- Lanes Walk
- A self-guided walk around the revitalised Lichfield Lanes network [PDF 700KB]
- City Heritage Walks
- Take walk down Christchurch City heritage [PDF 3MB]
- Peace Walk
- A peace themed self-guided walk around the central city [PDF 1MB]